- 12 preliminary pages with specifi c tools for youth: How to study the Bible, How the Canon was formed, History of the Bible, The apocrypha, and a special Bible marking plan.
- More than 160 biblical texts highlighted with distinctive calligraphy and the challenge of memorizing them.
- Biblical text - New King James version.
- The words of Jesus in red.
- More than 350 articles, divided into fi ve major sections, which address relevant issues to your life.
- A special transmedia eff ect that will allow you to access more than 150 articles through QR codes with your smartphone or tablet.
- More than 95 pages of resources for youth: Rescuing the Truth Bible studies, two Bible reading plans, What is a world changer, as well as charts and maps on various themes.
- 30 beautifully illustrated charts inserted throughout the Bible: I believe in . . . a God who reveals Himself, a constant dialogue, a game with clear rules, a wellcared for planet, a multitude of abilities, and many more.
* Falta información.
2 colored covers available.
The Holy Bible, New King James Version®.
The Youth Bible has been developed in cooperation with the Youth Ministries Department of the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and Editorial Safeliz.
We hope that this Bible will be a great blessing to you in your walk with Jesus.